From the Shadow


For the first time
I’m trying to communicate
That you’re never alone
I’m your permanent mate.

You live with me
And I’m tired of my silent existence
It’s high time now
 I want you to feel my presence

I follow you always
But you hardly realize
Be it in the darkness
Or when you turn on the lights!

I know when you’re sad
But I never cry
Smiling in your happiness?
I can’t even try.

I don’t have emotions
I don’t have a face
But I’m stuck to you
Which you’re unable to trace.

I’m omnipresent
And you still don’t know
 I’m attached to you
Wherever you go

You move, I move
Like magnets we are
You may try to escape
But I’m never too far!

Everything you do
Changes my form
You can break apart
But I can never be torn

Every piece of you
Will have a piece of me
We are sewn together
By something more than destiny….

You sure can please me
The question is “how? ”
I’m feeling lonely

Just start talking to me now!!!

Comments