Sailing towards the End


If you lose something, say it's lost.
And don't promise that it can be found.
If you hear a harsh noise, you can make a face.
But don't pretend that it's a musical sound!

Whatever you're thinking, let me know.
Don't make me live an illusion.
Better give me the true pain.
Instead of eternal confusion.

You say you're mine and will be always
But I can see through your lies
You try to assure me all is well
But I can sense it's a disguise....

We'r not what we used to be.
Something has gone missing.
There is no feeling when you hug me,
No love when we're kissing....

I know that there is someone else
who has stolen you away...
But it's never too late to set things right.
I believe my love can make you stay....

What are you plans? What do you want?
My mind is in a whirlpool !
Why don't you admit what's happening?
I can see it, I'm not a fool!

Don't play hide and seek
It won't be of any use.
Either it has to be her or me!
Frankly, you've got to choose .....!!! 
                                        


Comments